Thursday, October 06, 2016

Ended Summer Cruisin'

Looks like Hurricane Matthew will not be visiting the Delaware or Maryland beaches this weekend.

That means that Endless Summer Cruisin' in OC will be happening as scheduled and all of the crazy fun middle-aged (and way past middle-aged) people who attend that will be in town.




We're expecting some rain on Saturday, but that doesn't usually stop the crowds from coming.  There is a ton of stuff planned, but the Jana Kramer concert that was scheduled for Saturday has been canceled due to the fact that she hasn't been voted off of Dancing With The Stars yet.  Click here for all of the info.





I will be staying in OC all week for vacation.  In the past, we have been lucky enough to have warm and sunny weather and have enjoyed sitting on the sand for at least a couple of days during our stay.  Not sure if that's going to happen this year.  Even though we're not getting hit with a hurricane, the weather predictions are cold and cloudy.  Guess I'll have to take some jeans and sweatshirts this year.

We have no planned activities this week.  We have nothing that we have to do.  It should be a good chance to relax and catch up on some TV and reading.

If I'm feeling bored, I could work on re-inventing the flower bed in my front yard, but I'm half tempted to wait until next Spring and work on all of the beds at the same time.

There were a couple of places I would have loved to explored, but my travel buddy wasn't too thrilled with my destinations.

It's all good.  I'll find other ways to entertain myself.  Or, maybe I'll go exploring on my own!

Either way - I'm sure it will be nice to chill at the beach for a week.



Sending good thoughts to those on the coast of Florida and the southern states this week.  Hope everyone is staying safe.




No comments: