Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Weekend Countdown starts NOW!

It’s Wednesday and time to start planning my beach weekend!  Since Ocean City will be dealing with an influx of graduating high school seniors AND the “unsanctioned” College Beach Week Takeover, I think I might just head north to Rehoboth!


 

June 1-6 is Restaurant week in Rehoboth.  Over 25 restaurants are offering fixed price meal deals at $25, $35, or $45.  Click here for a list of participating eateries:
http://www.downtownrehoboth.com/

 If you prefer to eat on the run, you might want to try the Eating Rehoboth Walking Food Tour.  It’s 3 hours long and you get to sample food and drinks at 5 eateries and stop at a specialty food shop.   I checked their website at www.eatingrehoboth.com and it looks like they offer tours on Friday and Sunday in Rehoboth for $49 per person. 

 It looks like I will have to hit Dewey Beach on Friday night to see The Legwarmers at the Bottle and Cork.  They bill themselves as the ultimate 80s tribute band and, well…anyone who knows me knows that I couldn’t miss this!  Tix are $15 and can be purchased here:  http://www.ticketfly.com/venue/7925-bottle-cork/

 

No comments: