Thursday, June 26, 2014

Planning My Beach Weekend 6/27-6/29

I'm looking forward to heading to OC tonight and staying there until July 6!  It will be my first whole week in my new house and my whole family will be joining me.

Since there are so many things going on at the beaches over the next week, I'm only going to take it a couple days at a time - starting with this weekend.

The Dew Tour is in Ocean City this weekend and it's bringing two free concerts on the beach with it.  Friday (6/27) night at 9, Cage The Elephant is performing with Skaters.  Saturday (6/28) night at 9, Griz is performing with Herobust.  Check out the Dew Tour website for a full schedule of events.

If I'm not feeling like sharing the boardwalk with the "youthful" Dew Tour attendees, I may head up to the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand to check out 7 Bridges:  The Ultimate Eagles Experience.  This cover band promises to be a "stunningly accurate tribute to the music of the Eagles".  The show goes on at 8 PM on Friday, June 27.

On Saturday and Sunday, the OC Convention Center hosts the Gift of Light Psychic Fair & Body, Mind, Spirit Expo.  This gathering of psychics, mediums, tarot card readers, and healers runs from 10-7 on Sat. and 10-6 on Sun.  Admission is $12. Children under 10 are free.  Click here for a $1 off admission coupon.

Saturday night, one of my favorite 80s cover bands, The Chest Pains, return to BJs on the Water.  Show starts at 9 PM.  Grab some apps and a drink and watch the dance floor for some real entertainment!

I'm not sure how much beach time I'll get this weekend.  The weather looks a bit threatening.  I'm packing plenty of books, food, and games to survive in case it rains.  No matter the weather, I will make the most of my beach weekend.  Super excited to get back to the sand!

No comments: